- first we had to strip all the paint down to bare metal, we used Aircraft paint stripper that works fairly well.
- after stripping we next sanded down the car to the bare metal to take off any body filler and left over primmer.
- Now we added some body filler to places that had dents, small rust spots, and metal warps.
- after adding body filler and sanding we primed the car to protect it from rusting.
- here we had to replace the lower quater panels on both sides of the rear end.
- More body filler, blue is a special light weight body filler that is easily sanded since it requirs many layers to acheive the perfect shape.
- here we painted a base paint to get more detail to show and add more body filler.